This blog educates you on the 5 steps to lighten your skin tone naturally.
Beautiful skin is no doubt an asset and if that can be achieved naturally, then you should go for it. Every woman has her own skin tone which is unique and rare. To be honest, the complexion you are born with cannot be changed, but our advice can help you gain glowing, flawless skin. So, let’s embark on the skin-tone lightning tour together.
Usually, all our skincare remedies originate from our kitchen. Our Mother Nature offers so much love, care, and affection that we remain eternally thankful to her.
Can skin tone be lightened naturally?
You must be wondering that among so many creams and beauty products, will your skin respond to natural home remedies? But it does. If you maintain a healthy diet enriched with fruits and vegetables, and keep yourself amply hydrated, then the freshness and nutrition of your diet can reach your skin easily.
Does skin lightening occur fast with natural remedies?
Well, skin lightening does not occur overnight. You need to follow a proper skincare routine to achieve a lighter complexion for your skin. But don’t lose hope, skin lightening is possible. Fading out your dark spots, pigmentation, blemishes, and clearer skin is what gives you a better complexion.
How to lighten your complexion?
There are recipes made right from your kitchen. Some of them are –
- Tomato – Tomato is enriched with lycopene that protects you from suntan. Tomato plays a pivotal role in treating acne and blemishes. Take a spoon of tomato pulp and mix it with lemon juice. Make this paste and apply it to your face and keep it for 20 minutes. You can apply this paste before you go to bathe.
- Lemon – Lemons are effective in skin lightening treatment. They can simply wipe out your acne spots, and blemishes quickly. Mix lemon juice with water and apply the solution to your face. Try keeping it for 10 minutes. Apply especially on the affected area and enjoy the results in a wink.
- Turmeric – Turmeric is worldwide known for its antiseptic properties. It works magically on your skin. Make your own turmeric mask with lime juice. Let this paste stay on your skin for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- Milk – How can we forget about milk, the best cleanser for your skin? You can always arrange a milk-based face pack for your skin. Mix a teaspoon of milk with a teaspoon of honey. Stir well and apply well on your face. Honey makes your skin smooth and soft while milk deeply cleanses, nourishes, and moisturizes at the same time.
- Papaya – There are myriad benefits of papaya. Starting from exfoliation to nourishment to providing antioxidants, papaya can be of great help. Take some slices of papaya and blend until they are smooth. Apply uniformly on your skin and wait for 15 minutes. Let your skin absorb the nutritional benefits of the fruit. Then wash off using cold water.
Glamour World is always there to nourish your skin with its Ayurvedic products. Visit our website for more information on products and choose what’s friendly for your skin type. We love nature and incorporate only what’s natural.