This blog talks about the 5 tips on how to love your feet.
Winter comes to indulge you in the warmth of parties with hot coffee, fireplace perks, bonfire, and woolen fashion trends. But what misses out in all this is your skin health. Dryness is constant in the winter months. So, it’s not particularly about your facial or body skin, but your feet too that get a cold bite. You must be fond of wearing fancy shoes, right? But backless shoes don’t go well with cracked heels. So, save yourself from embarrassment and know the home remedies to get rid of your cracked heels.
What causes cracked heels?
Cracked heels can take place due to several reasons like dehydration, cold winter winds, lack of moisturizing, scrubbing your feet dry, and using acidic or harsh soaps and cosmetics. When your feet are dry, it tends to develop heel fissures. These fissures can let in bacteria and viruses that cause infections.
Remedies At Home
- Rest your feet in lukewarm soap water for 20 minutes.
- Use a pumice stone to remove the hard layer of your skin.
- Dry your feet properly.
- Apply a moisturizer that is thick in nature.
- Put on a pair of socks to keep your moisturizer intact.
5 Tips To Take Care Of Your Cracked Heels:
- Banana – The nutrients in bananas include vitamin A, B6, and vitamin C which keep the skin elasticity intact and hydrated. Banana is filled with moisturizing properties that prevent the skin from drying. Make a smooth paste of 2 ripe bananas. The acidic content in bananas helps to detoxify the feet, toes, and nails. Repeat this procedure twice a week and obtain stunning results.
- Honey – Honey is a natural antiseptic and a good humectant that adds health and potion to your heels. It revitalizes your skin naturally. Take a tub of warm water and mix 1 cup of honey into it. Clean your feet and immerse in this mixture for 20 minutes. Dry your feet and apply your moisturizer.
- Vaseline and lemon juice – Lemon is known for its acidic properties while vaseline, is for its moisturizing effect. Drown your feet in a mixture of 1 tsp of vaseline and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this mixture over your heels and the related parts too. You can rely on a pair of socks for the ultimate moisturization.
Other Natural Remedies
Not all remedies are probably known to you. There are other remedies you need to know about for faster results.
- Vinegar oil – It soaks your foot naturally
- Olive oil – A perfect moisturizer
- Shea butter – Makes your feet soft and moisturized
- Paraffin wax – Moisture locking capacity
- Oatmeal combined with oil – For removing toxins and impurities from your feet
Glamour World introduces Glow Feet Care, Feet Moisturizer that heals dry, cracked heels. So, try these home therapies for your feet and get sorted this winter. Now you can easily switch to wearing open-heel shoes and indulge in winter parties. Let your steps be as perfect as your feet!!