This blog educates you on the 7 reasons why you should use face serum regularly.
Your beauty care regimen definitely has face wash, exfoliating scrub, face packs, face creams, and a lot more. But still, you are missing out on something that can accelerate your skin’s ultimate nourishment overnight. Yes, you have guessed it right. That’s none other than face serum. Let’s have a look at how face serums can prove beneficial for your skin.
What is a face serum?
Face serum is a combination of active ingredients that are available in smaller molecules and can penetrate well into your skin pores. The number of active ingredients is more in serums than in creams. So, naturally applying face serums regularly can get you well-nourished, healthy skin.
Benefits of using a face serum
There are multiple benefits of using face serum. Unless you know them, your skincare routine remains incomplete.
- Face serums improve skin texture to a noticeable extent and increase collagen production. Enriched with vitamin c, face serums contribute to skin smoothness, firmness, and elasticity. In fact, you can also retain your youth with serums.
- Serums also fade out skin spots, marks, scars, acne. The less you use chemically composed serums, the more your skin benefits. You will see how your skin adopts radiance and become blemish-free with daily usage.
- Face serums can vanish dryness. They hydrate your skin and feed nutrition. Even you can get rid of your dark circles and fine lines.
- Your skin is well moisturized with face serums. Inflammation, dryness, and redness are also reduced with face serums.
- Under-eye serums are equally helpful. The black-heads and white-heads can be gleefully avoided. Try applying serum to your entire face uniformly and your multiple issues will be resolved.
Ingredients of face serum
Ingredients in a face serum travel a wide range starting from ordinary to unusual. The list starts with the following.
Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a well-known anti-aging ingredient. If you have crossed the threshold of 30, better to choose a serum with anti-aging benefits. It increases collagen production and skin elasticity.
Antioxidants – Antioxidants are there to shield your skin from environmental damage. Reduce stress using antioxidants. Berries, pomegranates, and grape seed extracts are active ingredients that help to restore smoothness and radiance in your skin.
Anti-inflammatory ingredients – Anti-inflammatory properties prevent redness, inflammation, sudden breakouts, etc. If you have sensitive skin, make sure to choose a serum with anti-inflammatory ingredients like zinc, aloe vera, arnica.
When to apply a face serum?
You can use serum during the daytime or nighttime. After the bath, pat your skin dry. Then apply a layer of serum and let it settle down for a couple of minutes. Let the nutrition of the serum enter every pore of your skin. If you are a regular user of night cream, better avoid serum. Serums are effective when used once a day.
Go through the Glamour World website for getting a quick view of the facial serums. Glow Brightening Anti-wrinkle serum and Glow Brightening Hydrating serum can be suitable for your skin type. It’s high time that you take your call to spice up your skincare routine a bit and flaunt it openly.