This blog clears your understanding of special tricks for skin brightening.
Who does not want blemish-free, fair, glowing skin? But the question is how many of us really get that? Thus here we are with some interesting yet natural tips and tricks to brighten your skin tone and boost your fairness quotient.
We are all born with specific skin color shades. But due to intense exposure to sun, dirt, pollution, as well as other stress factors, our complexion goes subdued. We lose fairness over time. But there are homemade tricks that can help you gain your lost fairness. So, let’s embark on.
Special tricks for skin brightening are below:
- Get sufficient sleep – You might wonder how sleep can induce a glow in your facial skin tone? But 7 to 8 hours of prolonged sleep can help your skin heal its inward injuries. It also allows active blood circulation to your skin that ensures refreshment and skin tone clearance. Else a dull, lifeless skin awaits you. So, for a better complexion, all you need is to sleep well.
- Drink sufficient water – Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Hydrating your skin is utterly important to eradicate toxins from your body system. Water also improves skin texture and boosts complexion.
- Put on sunscreen even when it’s cloudy – Sunscreens play a vital role in your skincare routine. You need to go out in the sun for your daily job. Exposure to UV rays leaves your skin dark tanned and hyperpigmented. The excess of melanin production makes your skin appear dull and unattractive. So, even if it’s cloudy, wear sunscreen, even a hat for the ultimate protection. A higher SPF ensures the protection of your skin against super harmful ultraviolet rays. But for better implementation, you have to apply and reapply sunscreen frequently. Try Glamour World Ayurvedic sunscreens.
- Facial steam – The best way to peel off all the dirt and deep cleanse the clogged pores is to get facial steam. Boil a bowl of water and add boiled lemon peels in it and then absorb the steam. Make sure that the steam finds its way to your face directly. Use a towel for better implementation of the process. Lemons are enriched with vitamin c that will enhance your skin complexion to a noteworthy extent.
- Perks of rose water – Don’t just get immersed in the beautiful fragrance of rose water, rather be aware of the benefits it offers. Rosewater is known for its anti-inflammatory properties; it reduces the redness of the skin and provides refreshment intensely. After removing makeup, if your skin tires out, apply rose water. You’ll notice that the dullness has eloped and your skin has gained radiance overnight. Relish what Glamour World Ayurvedic Glow Clean Rose Toner offers.
- Exfoliation is important – Once you start a market survey, you will get a rack of exfoliating scrubs for your skin. These scrubs often contain harsh chemicals that are fatal for your skin. Thus we recommend homemade scrubs to shed off the dead skin cells that build up every alternate day.
Take a cup of sugar, one tablespoon of honey, and half a cup of olive oil. You can also add a little lemon juice to this mixture. Apply this mixture to your face uniformly; use clockwise and anti-clockwise motion for a couple of minutes and rinse with cold water. You are sure to obtain brightened skin and glow. Glow Fairness Scrub is a good option.
- Use natural bleach – Don’t be threatened with the thought of bleaching. We know that there are several notions formed on the damages caused to skin due to the unhealthy preserving present in your bleach. But for making a natural one, get a teaspoon of lemon peel powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. This paste will not only reduce hyperpigmentation but also bleach the facial hair. Natural bleach does not harm your skin but it gets you the desired results you crave.
Visit Glamour World for more such tricks and tips on skin brightening. Explore everything that gets you a beautiful, brightened, and radiant skin tone.