This blog discusses the top 5 homemade anti-dandruff packs.
Dear folks, do you get dandruff randomly? Does your scalp itch very often? Does your shoulder bear dandruff all the time? Well, dandruff is a common scalp condition that is caused due to seborrheic dermatitis. The scalp becomes oily and develops scaly patches. The white or yellow scales often tend to flake causing dandruff.
But yes, we do not want to demoralize you saying that dandruff can be contagious. No, it’s not. But imagine yourself decked up for a party, flaunting your dark-colored black dress and you suddenly notice that your shoulders have gone white. Guess why? Dandruff!!!
Therefore, the Glamour World team is here to reveal the secrets of the homemade anti-dandruff pack and improve your hair health, shine, and thickness. But dandruff? Huh, no more.
Top 5 Homemade Anti-Dandruff Pack:
- Oatmeal mask – Oatmeal is an incredible discovery by hair experts. Oatmeal helps to prevent hair fall and discourages unwanted split-ends. It soothes the itchy scalp and is a wonderful ingredient to combat dandruff.
Gather half a cup of oatmeal, 3 tablespoons of warm milk, 1 tablespoon of warm almond oil. Combine all ingredients together and apply the paste to your scalp for an hour. Wash off your hair with your favorite shampoo. This oatmeal mask will nourish each strand of your hair, eradicate stubborn dandruff, and clear out the follicles.
- Fenugreek mask – Fenugreek seeds contain lecithin, which is a natural emollient that moisturizes your scalp, treats dandruff problems, and controls scalp inflammation. Fenugreek seeds can also prevent premature hair – greying and revive hair damage.
For the fenugreek mask, you need the following ingredients – half a cup of yogurt, 2 whole amlas, and 3 or 4 curry leaves. Soak the ingredients in yogurt overnight and in the morning, stir well to make a thick paste. This paste is effective only when it sits on your scalp for 2 hours and is washed off with warm water. The plant compounds like flavonoids and saponins present in fenugreek possess anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Neem and coconut oil mask – Neem as known to all possesses the magical ability to detoxify your skin and hair. Neem has antifungal, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties that can control dry and flaky scalp.
Take 10 to 20 neem leaves and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Grind the leaves along with the oil to compose a thick paste for your scalp. Apply this to your scalp for 20 minutes and rinse with water. Neem leaves with coconut oil are a magnificent mixture that soothes your scalp. Wave farewell to all dandruff problems with this magical mask.
- Baking soda, olive oil, and egg mask – All these are kitchen ingredients but with multiple benefits to offer. Baking soda is an antiseptic rich in oil-absorbing properties. To restrict over-drying, add olive oil and eggs. Combine 1 spoon of baking soda with 1 egg yolk, and 2 spoons of olive oil. The paste should have a medium consistency. Make sure the paste is applied uniformly to your scalp all over.
- Hibiscus mask – Hibiscus hair mask might sound a little unusual but it strengthens your hair roots, prevents dandruff as well as protects your scalp from damage. This mask also contributes to hair conditioning and regulates sebaceous glands.
Take 5-6 hibiscus flowers and boil them. After that, grind the flowers well to make a consistent paste. Apply the paste to your scalp and massage for some time. Then wash off with cold water and shampoo. Vitamin C and amino acids present in the mask can swipe away dandruff from your scalp.
Glamour World recommends you visit our website and choose your favorite hair product. We will keep updating you with more homemade natural remedies. Stay tuned, gather more beauty tips with us!!