This blog enlightens you on winter skincare tips.
When there’s winter coming up shortly, get ready with your skincare routine. The chilling cold winds, the desolate streets, and indulging in the warmth of your cozy fireplace might sound adventurous but excuse me!! What about your skin health? Do you resolve to follow the same cleansing-toning-moisturizing method this winter too? If it’s so, dear, please give it a break.
Believe it or not, winter is harsh. Even our Mother Nature succumbs to its dryness. So concerning your skin health, you have to put in a little effort. Winter demands care and affection. Glamour World is here to enrich you with some engrossing winter skincare tips. So, friends, let’s get started.
- Use a moisturizer – Moisturizing is the most significant part of the winter skincare routine. Moisturizers help in hydrating your skin, soften your skin texture, and increase suppleness. You can either resort to home remedies or purchase your favorite moisturizer and apply and reapply whenever necessary. Here we turn up with homemade moisturizing formula.
Melt a half cup of shea butter. Once softened, mix well with avocado oil. Get hold of essential oils further for imparting a creamy texture to the moisturizer. Stack it in a glass jar and use it as your regular face cream. Explore our wide range of Glamour World moisturizers for adding more radiance to your skin during winter.
- Apply sunscreen – Sunscreen is the only skincare product that should be constant on your list all year round. Don’t presume that the winter sun is mild and forgiving. The damaging ultraviolet rays pierce through the clouds and affect your skin immensely. So, do not make sunscreen optional. Glamour World brings you the comfort to choose among the variety of sunscreen products.
- Hook on to fragrance-free cleansers – Gentle cleansers are good for the skin in winter. Especially try to avoid cleansers with high fragrance as they hardly do any good on your skin. As winter special tips, use less soap as much as possible and in necessary areas. This season brings only roughness and dryness all throughout. Watch out for the Glamour World cleansing milk.
- Prepare a night routine – Your night skincare routine in winter is equally important. Take a prolonged nap of 7 to 8 hours daily, apply a night face cream. At night, your skin gets the best time to heal from within. No exposure to the outside world confirms a complete retirement to your home and that ensures nourishment right from the roots. Thus, the night care routine penetrates deep and proves effective.
- A balanced diet and drink sufficient water – Your diet should also change with the season. As winter invites dryness and lack of moisture, try consuming fish oil, omega 3 fatty acids, flaxseed oil, etc. drink a minimum of 2 liters of water every day. Body hydration also helps in skin hydration. Your skin texture goes better with a balanced diet and an ample amount of water.
If you follow these basic suggestions, then winter is the best time to indulge. Do not fear the harshness when Glamour World is there to moisturize your skin and bring the innate beauty visible. Visit our website and crowd up your shopping bag. This winter, boost up your beauty quotient.