This blog educates you on the top 5 tricks to slow down ageing.
Dear ladies, 30 is just not a number, it’s a warning for all. Your skin starts to adopt signs of aging once you step into your mid-30s. So, Glamour World has decided to enrich you with some astonishing anti-aging tips and tricks to delay the prominence of age on your face.
Come on, before we delve deep into the matter of aging, let’s gather some answers to why and how about aging. As soon as you step outside, the pollutants, dust particles, dirt, the harmful UV rays of the sun, scorching heat and so many more factors crowd up together to speed up the pace of skin aging. Well, no one can deny that aging is a natural process. But keeping all that into our consideration, we have explored some natural, homemade remedies to combat the quintessential signs of aging like – wrinkles, pigmentation, saggy skin, sun spots, etc. So guys, let’s embark on.
Why does our skin tend to age faster after the 30s?
No doubt, this is a million-dollar question. Our skin tends to age at a faster pace after we reach our 30s. It’s unfortunate but true that our skin reduces collagen production. Collagen is the component that makes our skin plumpy. With a sudden reduction in collagen, the skin shows up wrinkles and starts sagging.
What are the common aging symptoms seen in the 30s?
You will notice a vital change in your skin texture. Maybe your skin will adopt more dryness and tend to become dehydrated. You might also experience a decrease in the production of hyaluronic acid which can cause fine lines and pigments. Gradually, your skin might lose its rapid speed of healing. But a timely skin care routine can save you from these horrors in real life.
Top 5 Anti-aging Tips & Tricks For the 30s:
Aging is inevitable but what lies in your hand is your willingness to care for your skin. Figure out how to slow down the aging process effectively after the 30s.
- Sun damage protection – The sun has an important role to play in sustaining your skin’s youth. How? Simple. Protect your skin from the harmful UV rays and no more worry about sunspots, suntan, pigmentation, freckles, etc. Wear Glow Fair Sunscreen Lotion before going out in the sun. Choose an SPF above 30 and give your age the perfect youthfulness.
- Removing your makeup is compulsory – Never sleep with your makeup on your face. They clog the skin pores and suffocate them. The pores should be kept free of dirt for unbridled breathing and prompt healing overnight.
- Moisturize – Once you are out of your bath, search for glycerine, mineral oil, and hyaluronic acid. Enrich your skin with active moisturizing agents. That’s a healthy way to add nutrition and hydration to your skin cells and slow down the signs of aging. Try Glamour World Moisturizer For Men and Women.
- Vitamin E & C – Vitamin E & C is rich in antioxidants that prevent free radicals from destroying your skin cells. These vitamins also improve your skin elasticity and firmness. Consume more dairy products, nuts, fruits, kiwis, and lemons and enhance your skin health.
- Hydration is a must – Drink sufficient water, at least 8 glasses of water per day to keep your skin hydrated, soft, and smooth. Dehydration is a more scientific approach to cutting down on your fine lines and wrinkles.
A wondrous natural remedy to fight your age
For natural remedies, you can use your kitchen ingredients.
Banana mask – Banana is a wonderful ingredient containing natural oils and vitamins. Mash a banana and make a smooth paste. Apply it to your face uniformly. Ensure that the coating is thick and leave for 20 minutes. Let your skin absorb the nutrients. The potassium content increases the brightness and allows oxygen to enter your skin amply.
Glamour World recommends you explore our products made with nature’s love and care. Maintain youthfulness in your heart, soul, and face forever.